December 29, 2016
What to expect at a wedding venue open day?
Attending a wedding venue open day or open evening gives you, the newly engaged couple, a chance to see the wedding venue in its full splendor, to imagine your special day happening there among the flowers and décor, to ask any questions that you have about the venue and your wedding plans. Wedding venue open day events are usually relaxed and informal, allowing you to gain a glimpse into the endless possibilities you might have when choosing this location as the one for your special day. Soak up the atmosphere and plan how your wedding day will come together.
- Expect a Tour of The Venue & Grounds: Our team of event coordinators will be taking small groups on venue and grounds show rounds throughout the day, allowing you to see the numerous options which are available to suit every size affair. You will get to see the large Ball Room, the intimate Library Bar and the stunning South Terrace Lawn, Lake & Gardens, essentially your options are limitless and we’re are excited to be your guides in exploring planning your special day together.
- Expect to Taste the Food: We invite our exclusive caterers to attend our open day events, allowing you to sample tasty treats and explore your menu options in detail. Couples can taste the exquisite options available to them for their big event!
- Expect to Take Lots of Notes: A good open day tip is to make notes, lots of notes! Our dedicated team of wedding coordinators will show you around the venue and grounds. They will welcome your questions, so take notes as the answers and advice they offer as it will be helpful for your big day. Make note of potential photograph locations that you spot so you can discuss these with your photographer.
- Expect to Meet with Suppliers: Our preferred suppliers will be on hand, with the mansion decked out the nines; which is a great way for couples to meet them and see the products and services they offer, as well as discovering the ways that their merchandise and services can be tailored to suit your individual wedding theme.
- Expect a Lovely Day: We are happy to welcome you to this most stunning wedding venue and we want to share with you all the ways we can make Brympton House the venue of your choice!
As you can see, there is a lot to be gained from attending The Brympton House wedding open evening, and as if you needed more good news, our event is completely free to attend, and we’re offering drinks and canapes too! What’s not to love?! We really hope that you’re keen to come along to our open day, and we look forward to inviting you. To RSVP for this event please click here.